- We respect your concern about your privacy and the safekeeping of the personal information you provide and are committed to protecting your data. A necessary requirement for initiating and processing your transaction with our Company is the disclosure by you of certain personal data (some or all of your title, name, username or similar identifier, physical address, shipping address, billing address, electronic address, electronic identification, contact information, phone number, date of birth, age, gender, affiliation, billing information, images, credit card, debit card or electronic wallet information). All process to your provided data is conducted to the extend that it is necessary to complete a Purchase by us and/or by third parties (such as fulfillment and shipping, credit card authorization platform, financial institution, web hosting, analytics, marketing services etc.). The information is collected and processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, put into mandatory effect since 25 May 2018 and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), and is not disclosed, published, shared with or sold to any unrelated party without your explicit consent, according to Law 2472/1997 and Law 3471/2006, except under provisions of Law 2225/1994 and obligations under directive 24/2006. Under certain circumstances required by law or legal process, we may be compelled by competent authorities or court orders to disclose some of this information, if disclosure is believed to be necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity. We will make all reasonable effort to restrict such disclosures to what is mandatory by law and authorities at the time with respect to your private data and with adequate safeguards. We will only retain your personal data for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or reporting requirements. We may retain your personal data for a longer period in the event of a complaint or if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation in respect to our relationship with you.
- We use the personal information you provide us with to transact with You. This includes confirming your order, processing payment, fulfilling and shipping your order. We may also use the information to evaluate and improve our business and provided services, as well as to communicate with you about your order and provide customer support, to send you promotional materials and other communications (including thank you notes, special occasion reminders, special events invitations), respond to your inquiries, make suggestions about alternative or related products or services, or to communicate news about our brand. You can opt out of such communications from us by sending an email request to [email protected] or simply by clicking Unsubscribe at our Newsletters or Events Invitations or at any other form of email. Also, all personal information you volunteered in Maria Kaprili Store located in 21 Pindarou street Athens 10673 Greece, may be used to send you newsletters, Invitations, special reminders and get in touch with you if necessary. If you do not wish to receive emails anymore you simply click Unsubscribe at the bottom of the email.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health, and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
- If you connect with our website through social media such as Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp and the like, or any associated website we may receive information about you from those sites depending on their privacy policies, which we do not control, and according to the settings you have accepted from them.
- Along with the abovementioned information we also collect Technical Data about you, such as IP (internet protocol) address, your location, your device type, the browser you are using, your network provider, the time zone and country, language preferences, website pages you have visited, error and download reports. Our IT systems may collect this information automatically and may use it to customize our services and provide a better online experience. Some of this information is collected by “cookies” (defined below). When visiting our physical store, you may also use our Wi-Fi services and you may provide similar information to our systems. You can prevent this from happening by turning off the Wi-Fi enabling function of your device.
- A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that is stored automatically on the hard drive of your device. Cookies are used to distinguish you from other users of our website and partake in making your experience in our website more efficient and tailored to your needs. This helps us to understand how you are using our website and moreover to make it more functional for your future use.
- Cookies can be either related to a session and be stored temporarily during a browsing session and then deleted from the user’s device when the browser is closed, or persistent (saved for a fixed period and used over multiple sessions). Some cookies are mandatory and crucial for the complete functioning of the website and your session (log-in information, maintaining items in your shopping cart). Disabling said cookies will result in losing access to certain parts of the website and its full performance. Optional cookies such as location, country, language preferences, size, colors etc. help us improve the performance of the website and allow us to provide you with reasonably personalized services. Other categories of cookies are used for in-house marketing and demographic surveys along with non-personal data to analyse and monitor consumer profiles to constantly improve the products and services we offer and to understand what might be of interest to you or other customers.
- You can disable certain types of cookies by following your browser’s instructions on how to block them or delete them. We do not control the policies and settings of your browser. Please note that you may restrict cookies by changing your browser settings, but that such restrictions will potentially degrade and impact your user experience and full functionality of our website. You can get information about blocking, controlling and deleting cookies from www.aboutcookies.org.
- By using our online services you have given your consent to the processing of your personally provided data, which can be revoked any time. Under Greek and European Union regulations it is within your legal rights to request to be granted access to the personal information we hold on you, to dispute and request to rectify your incorrect or outdated data or make a point for erasure or restriction of processing of your personal information. Please, contact us via email in either the Greek or English at [email protected] , for any such reasonable requests about the specific information and corrections.
- For purposes of completing a Purchase or other services, we may transfer and store some personal information to a destination outside the European Economic Area (EEA), such as the United States of America (USA). We may also process information through suppliers and partners located outside the EEA. In such cases, we will take the appropriate safeguards to ascertain your personal data is treated in accordance with the EU regulations that apply in such situations and ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it.
- You may be accessing our website from a location outside the European Union, or from countries that have different personal information laws, or via and through browsers with different levels of protection than those that apply in the EU. You explicitly accept that those provisions may be lower or different than what we provide here, and that we cannot guarantee the protection of personal information we receive from and through them nor can we comply with the range and possible contradictory statures of different jurisdictions. You accept that by using our website, our relationship with You is governed by European and Greek laws as appropriate.
- If another entity acquires us or our assets, or assets related to the website, or any other change ownership or control in a lawful way, personal information, usage information and any other information that we have collected may be disclosed to such entity as one of the transferred assets. Also, if any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding is brought by or against us, all such information may be considered an asset of ours and such may be sold or transferred to third parties. Such transfer will be announced on our website and will be in effect as prescribed by law.